In this craft tutorial I will teach you how to make Domino Magnets using scrapbooking paper and embellishments.
- Domino's (this really goes without saying right lol)
- Mod Podge, or some type of decoupage glue
- Scrapbook papers (or any type of paper really, even magazine cuttings will work)
- Embellishments of your choice
- Magnets (I use the free calendar magnets you get with your junk mail, they are perfect for the job)
- Firstly you will need to lay a domino over the paper of you choice and trace around it with a lead pencil.
- Cut the paper out
- And glue onto your domino (make sure you glue this on the flat side)
- Add embellishments
- And seal it with a few coats of Mod Podge
- Cut the magnet into strips (this is only if you are using the free ones) and glue magnets to the back. I find that a hot glue gun works perfectly for this, but you can use whatever strong glue you have on hand.
When you have finished, you should have something like this...