I found this Woman's Day crafting book from 1973 yesterday at my local Salvos for $2.99. It's full of awesome (and some not so awesome lol) patterns and tutorials. Here are a couple of my favourite crafts from the book...
This just about sums me up....
* Mum to 2 awesome boys aged 15 and 7
* Engaged to Mike
* Loves to sew
* Is an Indigenous Australian
* Could knit for hours
* Would have felt more at home if I lived in the 40's-70's
* Hates Racism and Discrimination against anyone.
* Knows that sometimes people just don't like each other and I'm ok with that.
* A little OCD (but aren't we all)
* Trying to use more recycled items in my crafts.
* Not a materialistic person at all and always grateful for what I have.
* Loves pretty fabrics and papers.
* Has a 'thing' for ribbons and buttons.
* Wishes there were more hours in the day to craft.
* Sometimes feels like a failure as a parent.
* Hates pressure.
* Laid back.
* More country than city.
* Cries at sad movies and some songs.
* Really should not curse as much as I do, I mean, what the hell
did the sewing machine do to cop all that abuse.
* Doesn't mind failure at all, it just means I have to try harder.
* I always pick myself up and don't dwell on past events.
* I secretly wish I was a Vintage PinUp Girl.
* Has always wanted to be a Nurse, but I can't stand the sight of open wounds or needles.